Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Here comes Santa Clause...

...in his HELICOPTER!!!


Dillon got to go to his dad's Christmas office party and Santa Clause was also invited!!! He showed up in his helicopter!!! He handed all the kids presents and then anyone who wanted got to go on a helicopter ride over the strip. WAY COOL!
I asked Dillon so did you think that Santa was going to give you a present and he responded, "at first I didn't think he was the real Santa I thought the parents brought the presents and then he called my name and I knew he was real because you didn't bring a present."
So of course I had to ask, "did he smell like beef and cheese?" "No," Dillon said excitedly, "He smelled like peppermint!"
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Nan said...

Oh yeah, we love Elf and all his phrases. That is some Santa. Sounds like he partied in Vegas.

Angela said...

I'm not sure I want to get too close to anyone who smells like beef and cheese either. Although there was a big sale at pepperidge farms at the mall, so if there was ever a time to stock up on beef and cheese, this would be it.

Tauna said...

Funny! We love Elf too! I could never get sick of it. way fun for Dillon- Lucky boy!