Tuesday, September 16, 2008

caden is 12...can I get a woot woot!

Caden turned 12 today!!! Can you believe it? No more pimary, although he has agreed to be in the program next Sunday (he isn't a deacon until they set him apart after sacrament meeting). He also says he's going to the articles of faith sundae bar. He's looking forward to loading up his ice cream with all 13 toppings. YUMMY!


The cute little cake topping is actually a gift card from Target so he had to lick it clean!!!

Caden has started football and is really liking it. His dad gave him his old highschool football jersey to practice in. His first game is this Saturday. Go Caden!!!

Caden is such a responsible boy! He's a really good example to all his friends and I'm so lucky that he is mine!!! (all mine, at least for now)
I love you Caden hope you had a great day.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

chris jenkins said...

i am in a state of disbelief - i can't believe he is 12. kids grow up way too fast!

happy birthday to caden!

Amy said...

Did you have to use your presidential influence to get Caden to be in the program? I'm impressed! The YM/YW could have used him last night in their Articles of Faith scavenger hunt/road rally thing. They were struggling--although not Dustin's group--his was the best.

Chellie said...

WOOT! WOOT!

Happy birthday to Caden! He's such a handsome young man!

M said...

Caden, you have to cherish every moment on that football field and remember those kids whose parents inexplicably wouldn't allow their kids to play little league football. I remember begging for weeks. Make sure you post pictures of the games.

M said...

And oh yeah, happy birthday!

Nan said...

Wow, can't believe what a great boy he is to be in the program. One of my kids is one of the few who is refusing to memorize his part. I guess my presidential influence just isn't as strong as a 2nd counselor.:)
Love that he is wearing Jake's jersey. Did you make the cake?

Tauna said...

Robin I know this is a little late but tell him Happy birthday for us! I love his smile. Cute cake! Good luck with the Primary program! I'm sure it will be great. I still don't know when ours is. Their trying to figure it out.