Friday, May 30, 2008

an "a" yeah!

While making Brennen head to the "ditch"(panguitch) for memorial day he informed me that he had a science essay & project due when he got back to school. He wrote the essay and after getting home @ 9:30 monday night this is what I threw together. I know. I'ts pretty good, so good that he got an A and the teacher kept it. (check out the baby spotted owls in the tree) My first A in a Biology Honors class. Go Me!!! (got to give granny credit for harvesting the bark) Go Granny!!! And of course Brennen for writing the essay. Go Brennen!!! (even if he didn't use my great line about the spotted owls failure to adapt has lead to it being on the endangered list. Or Mike's that it is just good at hiding.)

5 comments:

Chellie said...

Way to go Robin! I remember my mom staying up late to put together projects for us too.

Now I can't wait for Ryk to have these projects so that I can redeem myself and get an A too :) I LOVED biology!

Brynn said...

Good job guys. I know those projects are probably harder for the mom than the student. I take them way too seriously. Steve always asks Hannah if it's her project or mine. Whatever!!!

M said...

Awesome. I remember when my mom got an "A" on my science project, too. Nice work, Robin.

MiandMiksmom said...

Congratulations on the A!!! I think if a teacher assigns a huge project over a holiday weekend, they should expect nothing less than the moms doing it for the kids! Go Robin!

Nan said...

I agree w/ Chaun. But really, did Brennen help at all w/ it? I always get flack for doing "too much". I finally complained about the "mom projects" at a parent teacher conf., even gave some ideas and Emily's country report was almost completely done at school. Yeah, the way it should be!