Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Dustin turned 14!!!

It was Dustin's birthday on the 10th and true to form all his friends were out of town so we are still waiting on the bowling party. But that doesn't mean that we didn't celebrate in our own little way. Jake, Brennen and Caden were out of town so we invited Uncle Mike and Aunt Michelle and went out to dinner @ Outback. (Dustin's fav)


Why do you look forward to your 14th b-day? So you can get a dance card and go dance with the ladies. Dustin's doesn't currently have possession of a dance card but who needs it. He already went to two dances @ EFY. Thanks to Aunt Tauna I have pictures...

Dancing with a cutie and then dancing with his Aunt Tauna...(there were a lot of boys with crushes on Aunt Tauna but she only dances with a lucky few, right Tauna?)

He is such a good (and handsome) boy and I'm lucky to be his mom.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUSTIN!!!

4 comments:

MiandMiksmom said...

I can't believe he is 14! Happy Birthday! Love the dance photos...he'll be a pro at the stake dance!

Sarah said...

Happy birthday dustin! I was noticing as he was passing the sacarament how much he's grown latley. He's so tall!!!

Tauna said...

You really are lucky to be his mom!!! such a handsome cute boy! Happy b- day Dustin. Hope you had a good one. and yes you've got that right....only a lucky few did I get the privilege to dance with! So fun!

Chellie said...

Happy Birthday Dustin!!

Dustin and I should celebrate together... I always choose the Outback for my birthday too. :)