Tuesday, December 4, 2007

fa la la la la... la la la la


Well I've been decking my halls for the last two days and I want to be done. But I'm still in a mess and only almost done. Maybe some Christmas elves will come in the night and help me out.

Anyways, we've been pretty busy here at the Marshall house. Dillon has been in the soccer tournament and we think that they had a chance to take it but...they had to move the final games to Sunday, due to rain, and we forfeited. Let's hear it for the Shooters!!!!

Dustin had a swim meet on Saturday. It was outdoors and COLD!!! Dustin said that he couldn't feel his feet when he was on the starter block and when he hit the water they were burning. He still managed to shave a second or two off of all his times. 6 seconds off of his 100 free. He got 4 fourth place ribbons!!!

Caden and Jake headed to Kanab to go on a hike with Jake's family. They had a lot of fun and the pictures are great. The hike they went on was called "the wave" I guess they had to draw out on it. Which means that not just anyone can go on it at anytime. Don't have the picts on my computer to post. Sorry ):

I topped it all off with two way fun Christmas party's and a poorly planned primary activity (the kids had a lot of fun, I got a headache).

And because of all of this I am still decking my halls.
Fa la la la la la la la la!!!!

8 comments:

M said...

I want to see your decorations. Please post them immediately. Hey, tell Dustin good job!

MiandMiksmom said...

What great boys you have! Sounds like fun! I think we have to deck the halls up until the 24th. If it's not up by then, just hide the boxes and wait til next year. It takes that long, especially with so much going on! That's okay though...we can always play a game like, "Okay kids, What one decoration did I get put up today????" Because if I'm lucky, that's all that gets done! I want pictures!

The Roe Family said...

what about Brenny Pooh? you guys are always so busy.

Nan said...

Way to go Dillon! and Dustin!

I have 11 balls left and the ribbon to put on the tree and I just can't bring myself to do it. Maybe I'll play Chaunette's game. That sounds great. I put all the boxes away but the one that has the balls & ribbon, it adds to the decor.

You or Michelle need to post your mischieveous prank!

barlows said...

Robin, I am not sure WHY you never come to my house and hang out when I host FHC. Are we fighting? Chris suggested that you are still decorating, but still, you were missed. And yes, we totally talked about you!

Chellie said...

Wow! Way to go Dillion and Dustin! That is awesome!

It will be fun to see pictures of your decorations (hint, hint) and of Jake and Caden's adventure.

I decorate for two days (the weekend after Thanksgiving) whatever is missed or isn't put up, doesn't come out this year. It's just one of those things that I can't drag on... I want it done!

M said...

So now we know why it took so long to get your decorations up. A "little work done?" ;-). That was a great joke. I totally believed it.

Tauna said...

I'm glad your up and at'em...LOL That was hilarious, I totally fell for it. so tricky you are! I hope you got all your decorations up. hey by the way....thanks for your ward Christmas party idea. I did it this last Sat. Everyone seemed to really enjoy it so thanks again.