Tuesday, June 17, 2008

analyze this

While Jake's parents and sister were visiting his mom makes the comment, "happy anniversery last week, did you do anything fun?" I think my exact words were "what the?!" as I ran and checked the calender. Sure enough it was last weds and we both totally forgot. Not that it's not the first time we flaked it but definately the first time an outside source had to remind us.
So what did we do last wed? Well there was a baptism and Jake asked if we were going and I said why don't you and Brennen just go I don't feel too well. (The night before I worked at the temple and impressed the lady with my pickle wrapping ability so she pulled me off dishes and had me scoop and wrap icecream.) Anyways back to my story, so neither of us went to the baptism and we sat and vegged and I'm guessing watched a little So You Think You Can Dance.

Happy Anniversery Jake!!!

4 comments:

M said...

How funny. My mom was out here last week and she's the one that told us it was our anniversary yesterday. I'm sure we would have totally missed it to if she hadn't said something.

On a side note, are you doing OK? It seems like you are not feeling well a lot. I'm sorry you've been sick.

MiandMiksmom said...

That is hilarious. If it makes you feel better, I set our move-in unloading date for my anniversary. When I told Dave he said, "August 2??? That will be a fun anniversary." And I sat there for about 30 seconds and was like, "Oh ya, I knew that date sounded familiar."

vegasskiking said...

Happy Anniversary Honey!!!
Pretty sad when we're both so tied up in the rat race that we forget our own anniversary. Well, maybe it's better this way since we'll have to do something extra special to make up for it... MEXICO?

Nan said...

Since when do you wrap pickles at the temple?

Sounds like you will celebrate big time now! You guys just have so much fun all of the time that is it hard to fit in the actual times you should be celebrating. At least you weren't laying wood floors at moms house, you were at least together. Happy Anniversary!