Saturday, June 7, 2008

a little "ketchup"

I just need to post because you all were harshing my mellow over that last post. So I decided it's time for a little catch up.

Caden's team did really good in the TOC. They didn't have to play the first night so their first game was on Sat. They won, barely. They had to wait out the others team"s "ace" pitcher but caught up and passed them in the last inning. In the semi-final game it was the same thing we were up against their "ace" pitcher but couldn't over take them. ): All in all they did awesome. But the best part was that the TOC tournament was before the regular one so baseball ended sooner. YEAH!

Brennen and Dustin are out of school and the party is on full force. I think I'm going to kick them outside next week and make them get a tan.

Dillon and Caden had their first piano recital with Aunt Michelle Thurs. (Dillon's first ever) They both totally rocked, in my humble opinion, I think they were pretty much the best.

Just wanted to add a little shout out to Steve, just in case he found my blog. (;

6 comments:

MiandMiksmom said...

How fun! I love that your kids are taking piano. What age do the recommend they start? My girls would love it!

robin said...

Michelle has a 5 yr old and a six yr old. They both did good at the recital. I waited until Dillon was eight Caden was 9 or 10 and Dustin sarted guitar at 10. But Michelle would have a much better opinion she's the teacher I'm just the mom who doesn't want to waste my money.

Sarah said...

Good job Dillon and Caden! I was LOL at your getting a tan comment! that's funny!

Nan said...

I would think you are all bronze tan by now. We are whiter than white w/ the weather.

Good job on the recitals boys. I'll have to have a personal recital here.

Chellie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chellie said...

Awesome! Sounds like you've had a great start to summer!

I send Ryker & Jaxon outside with SPF 50 and they are soooo tan. Crazy. Definitely didn't get it from their white mumma! :)

The baseball sounds awesome... and so does the piano recital. Way to go!