Tuesday, January 29, 2008

addicted

OK here it is...
62%
Not sure if this is a bad thing or a good thing, but I am sure that it is a FUN thing! Come on Nan time to join the party!!!

Just a quick little catch up of what has been going on. Last weekend me and a some friends and a bunch of other ladies were in St. George for Srapfest 2008. That's right it is a national event. If anyone wants to join me next year I would love it. We stay at the Holiday Inn and scrap in the convention room. Most were scraping Big Time a few of us were just slap-n-scrapping. It is a lot of fun! Sarah you are awesome to set this up. I've decided that my boys each need one book of their childhood. So they each get one layout for each year until they are 19. I have the pages done now I just need to add pictures and journaling and ribbon and all the other stuff that makes the pages cute. I've decided that this may be a 5 yr. project, that's just for the layouts can't add the pictures until I take them. Then I headed home early for church on Sunday and our wards Great to be 8 fireside. It was so fun to watch how excited these little 7 yr. olds are. Then I got up and cried, nice huh. After that I just had to rest and I'm still resting. Scraping can take a lot out of you, or maybe it is just hanging with the girls for a weekend. Fun but exhausting and I can't wait until Scrapfest 2009!!!

5 comments:

Nan said...

Chellie is threatening me that she is going to start my blog while she is in town. I guess I just need someone to do it for me.

Sounds so fun to be so exhausted from partying it up. Maybe one year I'll join you.

Sarah said...

i'm with you. i was so exhausted when i got home!

Clanturner said...

Next year I am so in on the party! Don't forget me. Anytime you want to scrap I am home with no hubby until June, my house is scrapbook heaven.

Chellie said...

I am starting Nan's blog today. And I told her if she doesn't post I can write whatever I want on there!

I'm IN! I want to do the scrapfest with you!

MiandMiksmom said...

Ooohhh fun! That would be a blast to join you next year!