Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Tag, I'm It!!

I tag Brynnley (I can't find your site, found it), my way cute sil Tauna, and my spazticly awesome cousin Christy.


What's his name? Jake

How long have you been together?
17 yrs.

(does that make me sound old?)

How long did you date? 8 months

How old is he? 35

Who eats more? Jake!!!

Who said I love you first? I'm pretty sure it was Jake.

Who is taller? Jake, but barely. The whole hair thing throws it off. (I can't get too poofy, guess that means we better not be moving to Utah (;

Who is smarter? I will have to say Jake if you count being smarter in the traditional way. However, I've always considered myself pretty smart in an out of the box kind of way. If we were to take an IQ test he would win hands down.

Who does laundry? I do. Jake is not above it and does do a load here and there. Kids put away their own cloths though, or they are suppose to. I think they all have laundry baskets full of clean cloths from last sat. OK I'll be honest so do I.

Who does the dishes? I do. Jake will always help if he's around and does do his fair share.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? That would be me due to Jake has a bad shoulder and can only sleep on the left.

Who pays the bills? That would be me again Jake has never and I'm sure will never take over this job. I've tried to talk him into it but ignorance is bliss. Not even sure he even checks our bank account.

Who mows the lawn? Jake or one of the boys, mostly Caden.

Who cooks dinner? It all depends on what we eat and how I'm feeling. I usually cook but Jake comes through more than I would like to admit. Not even sure who is better we both have our specialties.

Who drives when you are together? Jake, it's his personality, sometimes I sneak in behind the wheel. But honestly I like chillin' in the passenger seat.

Who is more stubborn? That would be me.

Who kissed who first? Jake? I think it was a mutual thing.

Who asked out who first? Jake

Who proposed? Jake, in the park right after we picked out the ring.

Who has more siblings? most definitely me. I have him by 7 brothers. We both have 2 sisters.

Who wears the pants in the family? I say Jake. I'm sure he would say me.

9 comments:

Clanturner said...

Spaztic - what? Don't you mean level headed, smarter than crap, got it all together, you can leave the awesome, cousin Christy. Love ya! not sure what the tag thing is, I am new to this blog thing.

robin said...

Just copy it and change the answers, that what I did. I'm new to this too.
And my definition of spaztic does include level headed and smarter than more than just crap, but so much more!!!

Chellie said...

That was so cute! You and Jake are so perfect for each other!! I love the pictures. You're a beauty and Jake is so handsome.

Ryk keeps asking about your boys... maybe we will have to go to Vegas soon now that we are over being sick :(

chris jenkins said...

oh yay! you did the tag - you two are too cute! loved reading the answers :)

Nan said...

Cute pictures! I would say you have perferred the passenger seat for the most of your driving life. I don't know if it's b/c I have the same personality as Jake or if you just don't want the responsibility of tickets or wrecks.
Christy will always be our spaztic cousin. At least that is how we always remember her.

The Roe Family said...

ah! what a cute couple hopefully mike and i look that good when we're as old as you guys. just kidding. but really you guys look great.

M said...

This was so fun to read about you guys. And I laughed about the lawn mowing. Yeah, your two square feet of lawn.

MiandMiksmom said...

I loved reading this! Y'all are so fun and so dang cute. Christy tagged me, so I'll play soon!

Tauna said...

Robin, so I finally did it! I think I saw it about 4 days after you posted it, so I was a little behind. It was kind of fun to focus on our relationship, and go back in time for a bit. Thanks! I loved the pictures you posted. Your so beautiful!!