Saturday, February 23, 2008

boys?!?

My favorite sayings this week:

Brennen (as I drop him off at his friends at 3:00 fri.)
"I'm going to be here for awhile, so don't be knocking on the door at 7:00 to get me... You probably won't see me till tomorrow...I'm predicting a sleepover"
(it is now 8:50 on sat and I haven't seen him, don't worry he's with his orcha-dork friend Nathan and I'm sure they are having fun. Like talking Mario, Zelda and the new Smash Bros. game that's coming out all while singing the BYU fight song and talking trash about McCain)

Dustin
"It comes to 7 hundred and 75 dollars."
as he was filling out his next registration form for his upcoming swim meet while I was trying my hardest to get him to swimming on time. He took my $2.25 to mean $225.00. (when I was telling Jake the story I realized I was feeding him bad numbers and we owe another $5, not $500, thank goodness.)

Caden (answering my question of who's black underwear are these?)
"If they have Dustin's name in them they're mine. I know it's disturbing. (pause) I wear his socks too."

Dillon
I had to delete Dillon quote, oh it was a good one, but I'll add he's second best quote which was stated minutes ago.
"Mom if you paste that I'm not going to church tomorrow or ever or scouts. "
(since he's suppose to give a talk and I have to conduct I've deleted it, it was really funny though.)

13 comments:

Sarah said...

LOL. especially DIllon's. I can only imagine!

chris jenkins said...

too funny. i wanna know what dillon was going to say!

MiandMiksmom said...

Hee, hee, hee! Too funny! Now we're all curios about Dillon though...what a bright boy coming up with a threat like that!

Chellie said...

That is so funny!
Aren't boys the best!!?

Tauna said...

oh boy robin you have some funny boys! they make me laugh!! tell them all hi from us.... i want to know what dillon said!!!

Nan said...

Caden's is classic. I thought he wouldn't wear anything of Dustin's or is that Dillon that won't wear anything of Caden's? Can't remember. Brennen is a very funny boy too. I think they all have our dry sense of humor which can be dangerous if you don't know them. Tell Dillon we are going to get it out of him when we come down there and then I'll put it on my blog!

barlows said...

oooo, that's a tease.

Brynn said...

Not fair. You have to secretly tell us. That is so funny. Your boys are a crack up!!

M said...

Ryan and I laughed hard at Caden's comment. Probably because Ryan wore everyone's hand-me-down underwear.

Clanturner said...

Too funny. email me, I can't find your email address. I need a hair dresser there. I have to bring Dennis car up for service and would love to get my hair done while I was there. Thanks

Roger That said...

Your boys crack me up! Love this post.

M said...

It's true. In gym class in high school my friends would stare at me and ask how old my underwear was. I was never sure but I was positive the ones with red lines on band at least dated back to Jim. That's what happens when your Mom gives up on sorting socks and underwear and starts a sock box and underwear drawer for the whole family.

Amber Lee said...

Hi, Robin, those quotes are hilarious. Dillon sounds so cute and independent! I wanted to pop in and say hello. I'm Bev Roe's daughter, Amber, and I've been checking in on you and all your siblings websites now and then through Mike and Michelle's (Mike's my age, so I knew him growing up). But I thought I'd finally actually say something, so HI! You have a gorgeous family--I love your title picture. You can pop in on my blog at www.brunjesbloggings.blogspot.com. My mom even has one!