Saturday, March 15, 2008

let the games begin

It's spring and that means game on! Dillon is playing football, Caden is in little league, and Dustin is still swimming. It's workable unless all three have a game, practice or meet at the same time. Last week we had all three. Luckily Dillon has good friends on his team because dad had to leave at half time to get Caden to practice and I'm designated swim mom. I was hoping to post some pictures but I never have my camera. Maybe next time.

On another note we are currently on Spring Break!!! We are so excited because my sister Nan and her 6 kids are headed to Vegas-baby! Can you say party! Dillon's excitement is due to the fact that I bought a big can of nacho cheese and the biggest bag of chips Costco had. His plans involve eating nachos all week with Richie. Brennen, being one of the first in the pacific time zone to buy the new Smash Bro's game, plans on playing wii all week. If anyone has any other good ideas of what to do with 10 kids I'm open for suggestions. The (two) girls and I are already planning a shopping trip. P-A-R-T-Y!

8 comments:

Chellie said...

I love how all of your boys do something totally different from each other! That is so awesome! And they are so good at what they do. I can't even begin to imagine how you keep up with it all because I barely keep up with Ryker's schedule.

We are now officially on Spring Break too! I'm jealous that everyone is headed to Vegas to P-A-R-T-Y. I'm sure my invitation must have got lost in the mail!
:) haha
I hope you all have a great time-- good luck with the 10 kids. Ryker would be in heaven between the nachos, guitars, baseball, swimming, computers, xbox, playstation, etc....

I can't wait to hear about it and see pictures!

Roger That said...

I am so jealous! I love getting together with the cousins. I am glad Nan is making the journey south. The sun was good therapy for me. Can't wait to see the sports pictures.

I'll e-mail you when I book my tickets in April:)

Brynn said...

Wow Robin, You'll have your hands full. But full of fun I'm sure. You could have those cute little boys come help Steve and I on Wed. move. That could be a punishment if their being naughty!!!! No really I'm sure you'll all have a great week and have fun shopping. Party is right!

Clanturner said...

No need to plan - we are on our way! We will be there either Thursday night or Friday day. Depends if we have a dog and all. I am still working on dog sitters for the first 4 days. I have one from Tues. on but if I can't find someone from Thurs to Tues, I have to bring her. That will mean Friday - quick stop - since we will have to make it the entire way. Call me!

M said...

We are sad we can't go out and join the fun - especially the shopping. Have a blast without us!

M said...

Robin,
Ask Brennen how we go about finding a Wii and the smash bros game. Tell him to call me.

D said...

Hey Robin! I hope you're having a fun weekend with your fam. I love reading the stories about your boys... Hilarious.

PS- Did you cry when Christian won PR? I did.

Nan said...

We actually had 12 kids but who's counting. We could party like no other w/ double that. Thanks for the party Robin. I'm waiting for the big post of the party. I'm too lazy right now to do one. I think it will take me a week to recover from the late nights and shopping sprees and life guard duty.