Tuesday, March 25, 2008

spring break

Can I just say Ft. Lauderdale, Ft. Schmauderdale. You haven't seen anything until you've seen spring break in Vegas, mainly in my backyard. We had so much fun. I only pulled the camera out towards the end but my sil Michelle and my sis Nan have picts of what I missed.

We started out the week by taking 11 kids to the adventure dome at Circus Circus. It was their big Vegas Strip experience and I snuck them in the back roads so they don't believe us. But they had fun. The three 3 year olds road every ride and only cried when the mean man would try to get them off. That is until the frog hopper, that one was a little much for the twins but Connor loved it!!! The older kids just ran from ride to ride, that's who I was in charge of. It was more my speed put them on a ride go and get a diet coke then meet them when they got off. (I also had the baby) We pretty much rocked the park.

The rest of the week consisted of playing...swimming...shopping...and eating nachos!!!

Soakn' up some sun!


Chilln' in the house...



Playn' at the park in Bloomington....


Our newest little cousin Jake! Isn't he cute!!! I drove to St. George just to see him.


Then the party ended... :( Alicia said it best, and I quote, "I wish we could stay a little bit longer...like a week." Ditto to that!!!



The Easter Bunny did find us. He was being sneaky this year and left the baskets right by mom and dad's bed next to the empty candy bags stuffed into the target bags. That sneaky bunny, but Dillon found them first thing! I woke to the sound of footsteps hunting them down.

Dillon did go to church he just can't have his suit on for one second longer than necessary.

8 comments:

Roger That said...

Soooo Cute! It looks like you had so much fun. We got 8 inches of snow for easter:( Your boys are cute and I love the suits! Your family is growing like crazy. How many grand kids do your mom and dad have?
Your house looks so nice and I especially love the pool:)
JENNI

robin said...

26? if I just counted correctly they have 26 grandkids! mine are the cutest (; right Michelle

Brynn said...

Cute pictures Robin. It looks like you had a great week. Fun for the kids. I love cousins. Our kids love getting together with theirs.
Happy birthday soon. Ya, see you tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys had a great time! Cute pictures of the kids.

Chellie said...

Wow... 26? That's impressive!

I love all of the pictures and I love that you and your siblings get all the kids together. That meant so much to me as a girl growing up to spend time with all of my cousins!

I think we are headed to St. George in April, we can pit-stop at your house and hang out??

MiandMiksmom said...

How fun! I love the Easter basket story...hilarious! Who does that cute Jake belong to? Am I totally out of it???? I wish I could have been there...

Nan said...

Jake is Jim's. Way cute! He was only three weeks old.

Nice pictures Caden. He was Robin's official photographer. What a party! It snowed this morning and Alicia said, "See! we should have stayed in Vegas!"
But the snow will be gone before she gets home from school but it's freakin' cold. 42 right now at 2:00.
26 grandkids is nothing. We aren't even done...well, "we" are but there are still 4 families that I think will have a few more.
Thanks again for the party! Looks like a grand Easter!

The Roe Family said...

i will say that you have the cutest marshall boys i have ever seenm, and that they are some of the smartest kids i have ever met.