Wednesday, April 16, 2008

boys?!? part II

My boys, well Caden and Dillon, keep asking when I'm going to do the funniest things they said. Although the two of them have tried to stage some funny stuff, which is pretty funny in itself, this is what I've come up with.

Brennen: (this one is only funny if you like to laugh at someone else's misfortune, which I do on occasion)
His Wii got tipped over while playing his new Smash Bros game and his disk got scratched. So since he has such a nice dad he got another game which also got scratched because the wii is malfunctioning. So he called nintendo and handed me the phone. The conversation went a lot like this... nintendo guy "what does the scratch look like" me "Bren, what does the scratch look like" brennen "dashes" me "dashes" nintendo guy "continual dashes" me "Bren, continual dashes" brennen "yeah"...anyways you get the picture. Who needs me I don't even speak their language and since I'm already running late to get Dustin to swimming I decide to hand the phone over to Brennen. So as I'm telling the guy that I'm just going to let him talk to my son he's like ok but how would you like to pay for the repairs. So I hand Brennen my Visa and head out the door. Brennen said he got a sweet discount because he has a my nintendo account. We'll see when the bill shows up. So Brennen has no wii for 11 business days. ( : Whatever will he do? homework!

Dustin: as we are out for dinner on a Saturday night.
Jake, "Dustin did you comb your hair today?" Dustin, "Nope." Jake, "I'm surprised your not still wearing your pajama's." Dustin, "Mom made me get dressed."
I count this as a blessing. If they don't care what they look like you know they aren't worried about girls. YEAH!!!

Caden: coming home from a baseball game.
"Mom, I won the game for our team! It was the last inning we were tied the bases were loaded we had two outs and I was up to bat and the pitcher hit me on the head!"

Dillon: As I pick him and Caden up from school and inform them that they are starting piano lessons (the first for Dillon) in ten minutes so hurry. "But mom, remember, I'm going to play the triangle."

6 comments:

Leslie S. said...

Well I am glad that Brennen is in the know whith Nintendo repair man. Jake took Dayne's Gameboy on Mon. because itis broken and told me he was going to give it to Brennen to fix. So keep me posted on how that goes. I hope my Visa won't get maxed from his repair fees!

chris jenkins said...

too funny :)

Chellie said...

I laughed so hard at Dillion's comment. That was hilarious.

MiandMiksmom said...

hda f w gvvf esfghjvfvvv fswwwwwhbbhhhdhbbhwgsxjhjdhijhhguhuyhggyugoywouihyydjyuwhw

That was Mikayla's comment above...this is the only way I can read blogs today. That was hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nan said...

Oh my heck! Way to go Caden. That was thinking w/ the head!

Dillon, you funny little boy. The triangle doesn't require lessons!

Sorry Brennen, my heart bleeds for you.

Dustin, I honestly think you and Richie came from the same gene pool!

M said...

I love these. Keep 'em coming kids.